fot

[Fot] GT6 BJ's (ball joints that is)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] GT6 BJ's (ball joints that is)
From: malaboge@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 01:10:35 -0400

------=_Part_82980_1704233862.1477804235198

Fellow Tr folkes,

Does anyone know what the angle of the GT6 ball joint stud is? A bunch-o-ca=
rs have a 7 degree angle, but I can't find that anywhere in print for the G=
T. I've got a sports racer here in the shop that uses that setup and needs =
as much help as possible with bad roll center locations and excessive cambe=
r gain. If I could ream the upper hole in the upright to allow the upper a-=
arm to mount a bit lower in the upright (even an eighth of an inch would he=
lp). Moving the=C2=A0 inner pick up may be possible, but only with a whole-=
bunch-o-work, so I'm trying all alternatives first.

A little off my roll center myself....
Nick in Nor Cal

------=_Part_82980_1704233862.1477804235198

ms,sans-serif;color:black;">Fellow Tr folkes,<br><br>Does anyone know what the
angle of the GT6 ball joint stud is? A bunch-o-cars have a 7 degree angle, but
I can't find that anywhere in print for the GT. I've got a sports racer here in
the shop that uses that setup and needs as much help as possible with bad roll
center locations and excessive camber gain. If I could ream the upper hole in
the upright to allow the upper a-arm to mount a bit lower in the upright (even
an eighth of an inch would help). Moving the&nbsp; inner pick up may be

--===============8745966845370231491==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive