fot

Re: [Fot] Amelia Island. Looking for 2 Triumphs for entry.

To: Bill Babcock <ponobill@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Amelia Island. Looking for 2 Triumphs for entry.
From: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 17:36:38 -0500
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Bill,

Yes, it IS a long haul for you. Getting that way for me, any distance. Glad I
did do what traveling that I did.

If you have never been to the 12 Hours of Sebring, that's a bucket list item
for everyone. If I make it, it will be my fourth time with one time running.

Perhaps we could have Bill Ames first and last car represented there. Bill's
last Ambro build is in the East now.

It will be up to Warner.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street