fot

[Fot] Cleaning carbs

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Cleaning carbs
From: gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 13:22:10 -0500

------=_Part_71799_1566993212.1478456530528

Amigos, My Webers are filthy inside and out.  What's a good cleaner these days?
 I think I need to soak the bodies as well as the tuning bits.  Please don't
sat Berrymans as I've had  little luck with that stinky crap these days.

------=_Part_71799_1566993212.1478456530528

and out. &nbsp;What's a good cleaner these days? &nbsp;I think I need to soak
the bodies as well as the tuning bits. &nbsp;Please don't sat Berrymans as I've
had &nbsp;little luck with that stinky crap these days.
------=_Part_71799_1566993212.1478456530528--

--===============4504471992590486707==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com