fot

[Fot] 2017 Kastner Cup Update

To: Jason Ostrowski <jason@multivintage.com>
Subject: [Fot] 2017 Kastner Cup Update
From: Brian Garcia <cudapilot@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 15:54:24 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumph friends <fot@autox.team.net>

------=_Part_53954_869985915.1479333265355

Amici-

With the holidays quickly approaching I wanted to get an email in to get some
new information out regarding the 2017 Kastner Cup coming up just a scant 211
days from now at Blackhawk Farms Raceway in Rockton, IL.  While the exact times
are still being worked on, some details regarding the schedule have been
decided that are of interest to anyone planning to attend:

1.  The Blackhawk Classic will be a full three day schedule next year (Friday -
Sunday June 16-18).  Those that have attended the event previously may remember
that Friday was previously an optional open test day.  Next year Friday will
have scheduled practice sessions by run groups as part of the event entry.

2.  The Triumphs have been given their own run group for practice, qualifying,
and races!

3.  The Kastner Cup will be held on Saturday as the last event of the day.  The
trophy presentations will take place afterwards in the Triumph paddock inside
of turn 6 (more details on that to come).  There will be additional track
sessions on Sunday as well but we wanted to feature the Kastner Cup on
Saturday.

4.  As Jason mentioned we have put a special call out to the GT6 community
hoping for a large gathering of this marque to celebrate its 50th anniversary.
This includes race cars (we need more of you!) and street cars.

5.  The Triumph paddock is going to be spectacular.  You are going to want to
make the event, trust us.

Please, if you have any questions at all do not hesitate to contact me or
Jason.  We are very excited by the response so far but are always looking for
more entries so if you think you are coming and haven't done so already please
reach out so that we can plan accordingly.  Thank you and we look forward to
seeing all of you there.

Brian Garcia

847-452-2246

cudapilot@comcast.net mailto:cudapilot@comcast.net

Jason Ostrowski

312-208-5227

Jason@multivintage.com mailto:Jason@multivintage.com

Friendly Ghost Racing
------=_Part_53954_869985915.1479333265355

<!DOCTYPE html>
pproaching I wanted to get an email in to get some new information out rega=
rding the 2017 Kastner Cup coming up just a scant 211 days from now at Blac=
khawk Farms Raceway in Rockton, IL. &#160;While the exact times are still b=
eing worked on, some details regarding the schedule have been decided that =
 Blackhawk Classic will be a full three day schedule next year (Friday - Su=
nday June 16-18). &#160;Those that have attended the event previously may r=
emember that Friday was previously an optional open test day. &#160;Next ye=
ar Friday will have scheduled practice sessions by run groups as part of th=
of the day. &#160;The trophy presentations will take place afterwards in th=
e Triumph paddock inside of turn 6 (more details on that to come). &#160;Th=
ere will be additional track sessions on Sunday as well but we wanted to fe=
n mentioned we have put a special call out to the GT6 community hoping for =
a large gathering of this marque to celebrate its 50th anniversary. &#160;T=
his includes race cars (we need more of you!) and street cars. &#160;</p><p=
 if you have any questions at all do not hesitate to contact me or Jason. &=
#160;We are very excited by the response so far but are always looking for =
more entries so if you think you are coming and haven&#39;t done so already=
 please reach out so that we can plan accordingly. &#160;Thank you and we l=
=20
------=_Part_53954_869985915.1479333265355--

--===============6914453976115194434==

fot@autox.team.net