fot

[Fot] Starter

Subject: [Fot] Starter
From: robertten1 at aol.com (robertten1 at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 21:15:54 -0500
HappyNew Year !!

Well I wrangled the starter out of the car today and bench tested it.  Itseems
to function properly but curiosity got me to grab some tools and take apeek
inside.  I could not find anything broken or worn out and connectionsappear
tight.  Cleaned it up and put it back together with a little threadlocker on
the screws, and replaced the zip tie securing the pig-tail. Still works.
Somy dilemma is do I reinstall it or purchase one of Ted's units ?  And, whydid
it fail to work while in the car, after checking, tightening allconnections and
even running a jumper wire to it??

Willkeep all informed,
BobT

'64Spit GT  autocrosser