fot

[Fot] Gasket

Subject: [Fot] Gasket
From: n197tr4 at cs.com (Joe Alexander)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 19:19:41 -0600
We supply to several distributors, so I suspect that you will get ours in most
cases.

I think BFE is coming on board, shortly.

Charly Mitchell, too.

There was talk of weight reduction, too. Aluminum is about 1/3 the weight and
we manufacture several front and rear engine plates.

Finally, we are now a supplier to Carroll Shelby International. They are using
our light weight spun aluminum head lamp replacement on their racing version of
the "continuation of build Cobras". These are painted black for showing at
Barrett Jackson. Not a big profit center, but fun stuff for these Iowa Boyz.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com