fot

[Fot] Gasket. Headlamp replacements. & Pegasus.

Subject: [Fot] Gasket. Headlamp replacements. & Pegasus.
From: n197tr4 at cs.com (Joe Alexander)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 08:49:16 -0600
Jim,

Thanks......it's in the works, with a mold and a prototype. But we need to find
time to advance the design into a useful product. We think you are exactly
right about the market. Reusable, no cork scraping, superior sealing.

We have a plan for the final design, but have not produced one yet.

Btw, Sean has redeveloped the molds for the rear tranny mount so it is
compatible with over drive transmissions......but having trouble finding the
time or hired labor to produce them.

Here is Sean working on the Ambro......for the Kastner Cup.

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648
The-vintage-racer.com