fot

[Fot] Sponsorship to FOT. Brendan Alexander

Subject: [Fot] Sponsorship to FOT. Brendan Alexander
From: jason at multivintage.com (Jason Ostrowski)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 22:45:12 -0600
2nd indeed!
Brendan is a class act.
An obvious racer's Spawn.
A gentleman, a friend, and a real fellow of our Team.
He emulates the qualities of the Triumph greats.
Helped us many times in quick thinking moments of need on the Grid and in
the paddock.
Not to take anything away from the rest of the ARE Guys... as we love them
all.
 But, He is probably my favorite.
A+, Welcome Pal.
As I've Told you before...There's always a spot available for you
with Friendly Ghost Racing
(Keep that in mind if things with ARE don't work out)

Jason Ostrowski
Friendly Ghost Racing
1969 Triumph GT6+ Racecars