fot

[Fot] TR-4 Wiring Harness

Subject: [Fot] TR-4 Wiring Harness
From: Spitfire_Racing at twcny.rr.com (Spitfire Racing)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 15:41:02 -0500

A few years ago I was gathering bits and pieces to restore a TR-250 project
that had previously migrated from Pennsylvania, to Louisiana then to
Kentucky before I brought it up to the Finger lakes area. One of the things
I bought was a new wiring harness. I now discover it is actually for a late
TR-4 (CT27001 onward).

If anyone is working on restoring a late street TR-4 and needs a harness get
back to me. Bottom line is I'll sell this off and buy the proper TR-250
harness. There are too many differences to convert this over. This was
sourced from TRF back when purchased I believe and far too much time has
transpired to do a return.

This is still in the sealed bag, never opened. Made in Great Britain. TRF
part # is 306645. This is the main body harness.

Russ Moore

Spitfire #49