fot

[Fot] TR6 Clutch Slave Cylinder Position

Subject: [Fot] TR6 Clutch Slave Cylinder Position
From: pvucinic at netspace.net.au (Peter Vucinic)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 19:36:59 +1100
Hi All,

I am chasing a few dimension of the location of the Clutch Slave Cylinder on
the TR6 engine. Hoping someone will be able to assist as it will save me
quite a bit of time assembling up and engine and gearbox!

I'm building a 'winged' race sump for the 6cyl and am trying to figure out
how much room I need to leave for the clutch slave cylinder.

Just need some rough measurements to get me going!

Many thanks

"You can Make a Small Fortune From Motor Racing. As long as You Started With
A Lage Fortune!"

Kind Regards

Peter Vucinic

TR4 - TR7 V8 - Spitfire MkII