fot

[Fot] TR3 hardtop drip rails

Subject: [Fot] TR3 hardtop drip rails
From: dlhogye at comcast.net (davehogye)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 05:26:22 +0000 (UTC)
Lorne,
I doubt that you will find the drip rail from Triumph parts suppliers. Moss
says NA. It is a polished, perhaps plated or anodized, aluminum piece that can
probably be replicated from a strip of aluminum with a short rolled edge. I
have a top with the drip rail in tack if you'd like a photo or two.

// Dave H.