fot

[Healeys] Draught Excluder for BN7

Subject: [Healeys] Draught Excluder for BN7
From: healeyrik at gmail.com (HealeyRick)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 14:41:07 -0500
IMHO, the only one worth a damn is Britstleflex.  It comes in Navy and will
stay on, unlike the other repros I've dealt with.  Forget trying to order
online, you'll have to keep calling until you get Martin on the phone and
you still may have a wait to get your stuff, but it will be worth it.

Happy New Year!
Rick Neville