fot

[Healeys] BN6 Overdrive

Subject: [Healeys] BN6 Overdrive
From: nmcd10 at gmail.com (Neil McDonald)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 15:02:06 +0000
Wonderful feedback. Thanks everyone.

I have concluded that the most likely cause of my problems are low OD fluid
levels and/or inadequate opening of the actuating valve. Both I can  readily
deal with.

Right now I am five thousand miles away from my Healey so it will be a couple
of months before I can confirm a fix.
Neil McDonald

Email: nmcd10 at gmail.com

Sent from my IPhone