fot

[Healeys] Correct Shift Lever

Subject: [Healeys] Correct Shift Lever
From: michaelsalter at gmail.com (Michael Salter)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 01:38:46 -0500
Hi Michael,
Not sure how much this will help but the parts book lists 2 (alternative)
part numbers for cars after C.E.231968.
The numbers are 1B3760 & 1B3761. They are not designated as LHD and RHD.
1B3760 is the same part number listed for a the BN6/4.
I have no idea what is different from the earlier types of which there were
four numbers listed. 2 for LHD and 2 for RHD.
The socket for the end of the lever is the same for all BN2 as are the knob
and locknut.
Michael S
BN1 #174