fot

[Fot] May Racing

Subject: [Fot] May Racing
From: jerryvv at roadrunner.com (jerryvv at roadrunner.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 9:33:37 -0400
Hello Jeff, My cousin and I are attending the April race at VIR along with
several other WPTA Folks. Do you have any extra Crew Passes? Or can we pay for
extra crew on your registration? I'd need 2.
Hope all is well.
JVV
---- Jeff Snook via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

Tony, I?m in the same quandary, RA or Summit Point.  RA is a little closer for
me to haul to, but not by much.  Based on what you said about the May RA
weather ( I remember unloading many years ago for this event and there was snow
on the ground!) I think the weather at Summit will be better. Plus we?ll see
our East Coast FOT buddies at Summit!  OK, I?ve made up my mind.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com <http://www.snooksdreamcars.com/>
419-344-0319