fot

[Fot] Lime Rock

Subject: [Fot] Lime Rock
From: billdentin at aol.com (billdentin at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:37:50 -0400
Amici...

I received an email from Lime Rock this morning, which was a poster-type advert
for their 2017 schedule.  There's a picture of an early, lipstick red, TR3
leading a pack of vintage production based cars.  Not sure who it is, but my
guess would perhaps be old friend Dave Spiwak (?).  Considering all of the
photos they might have used, it is nice they chose vintage, and in particular
our race group.

Having just spent the weekend watching SVRA/VARA race at Willow Springs
International in California, I had to remember there's probably still two feet
of snow at Lime Rock.  But they are thinking about racing.

Bill Dentinger