fot

[Fot] Triumph TR pinion height

Subject: [Fot] Triumph TR pinion height
From: robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com (Robert Lang)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 21:12:14 +0000 (UTC)
Hi,
Absent the official tool for setting the pinion height, is there an actual
number published any where?
Else, is there a tool that you can buy that can be adapted to set up TR diffs?

I set up a 3.70 last year and I might have set the pinion head too high... I'm
actually not sure if that's the case, I threw in a user R&P - it might have
been worn before. Not sure.
But I have a couple of new gears sets that I want to get right and I don't
really feel like installing / measuring / removing / shimming ad nauseam to get
the pattern perfect. I also don't want to muck up the new gears. ;-)
Regards,Bob Lang339-927-4489