fot

[Fot] GT6 Triple Weber intake?

Subject: [Fot] GT6 Triple Weber intake?
From: sjanzen at me.com (Scott Janzen)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 07:41:33 -0400
I agree with the others, though I have triple webers on my race car, it?s
totally unnecessary for the street.  On the race car, I can?t give it wide open
throttle until over 4,000 rpm.  They do look pretty though!
I have probably two dozen Strombergs of various configurations, if your friend
goes that route.
Finally, on the triple webers, my stepped manifolds were made by Triumphtune.
I got them from Scott Harper at Team Triumph - he may have a set, or my guess
is you could try Canley Classics.

On Mar 29, 2017, at 10:15 PM, Brian Schirano via Fot <fot at autox.team.net>