fot

[Healeys] Are these holes original?

Subject: [Healeys] Are these holes original?
From: dwflagg at juno.com (dwflagg at juno.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 23:51:56 GMT
Or full the holes?

I’d guess (only) that those four holes – two at each corner, right?
– were for the attachment of a luggage rack. There was/is a rack that was
attached via the boot hinge pins and by screwing triangular mounting plates
onto the bottom corners. I’ve got one….it’s a decent enough
thing.I’m surprised that one fits repair patch panels to a boot lid.
Doesn’t one just fit a new one? Simon From: Healeys