fot

[Fot] 2017 Kastner Cup

Subject: [Fot] 2017 Kastner Cup
From: cudapilot at comcast.net (Brian Garcia)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 00:19:08 -0500
Amici-

It's been a bit quiet so I wanted to provide a quick update.  Momentum
continues to build for next month's 15th running of the Kastner Cup at
Blackhawk Farms.  The host club, VSCDA has their opening event this weekend at
Gingerman and as such have been a bit preoccupied the past few weeks.  I will
be meeting with the event chair next week to finalize the schedule and paddock
plans and will share more detailed information as soon as I have it.  Early
bird pricing for the event expires in three weeks so please get your entries in
as soon as possible.  This will also help us with our planning.

Until next week, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.  43
days - can't wait!

Brian Garcia
847-452-2246
Cudapilot at comcast.net