fot

[Fot] TR4A motor mount holes

Subject: [Fot] TR4A motor mount holes
From: deweerdm at rogers.com (Mike Deweerd)
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 21:30:32 -0400
Amici
Can anyone help me out so I don't have to do this twice?
I'm putting a motor into a TR4A with new mounts .....trouble is the motor and
mounts were removed years ago and there is two holes in the upright shock tower
(that way one stamping fits both sides) and I can't tell which ones they came
out of
So to save me the effort of doing this job twice (because it's fifty fifty to
get it right the first time and 100 percent to get it wrong the first time) lol
Can someone tell me is it the front hole (closest to the rad)? Or is it the
rear one closer to the cowl ? That the mount goes into ?
I've checked the manuals but don't see it mentioned
Thanks
Mike
Sent from my iPhone