fot

[Fot] TR4 for sale

Subject: [Fot] TR4 for sale
From: dlhogye at comcast.net (Dave)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 16:23:46 -0700
Looks to be a really nice car, with most, if not all of the good racy parts
already installed.
A Southwick conversion rear axle with LDS and a brand new set of Panasport
wheels among the good stuff.  Uncle jack engine too, as far as I know.
I saw pictures of the car during the restoration/ build process.  Frame off and
very good work being done.
I have been talking with an interested party in Carmel Valley about the car.
I'll let him know the word is spreading.  He might have to make a quicker
decision.

Dave H.

Sent from my iPad