fot

[Fot] TR4 Roller Rockers

Subject: [Fot] TR4 Roller Rockers
From: charly at mitchelplumbing.com (Charly)
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 07:01:59 -0500
Mine didn't rub on the block, they rubbed on the head. Marked them, t ook t he
head off and ground
with a die grinder. My machine shop told me this is fairly c ommon when using
higher r a to rocjers.
Interesting though is I had now problem when installed with a later head.
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44

On Sat 20/05/17  5:59 PM , Stephen Borowski via Fot fot at autox.team.net sent: