fot

[Fot] Another Dropout

Subject: [Fot] Another Dropout
From: jfrymark at aol.com (John Frymark)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 14:36:58 -0500
Sorry to say I won?t be entering my car for the K-Cup. I was really looking
forward to returning to Blackhawk Farms where I saw my first road racing in the
1970s and set the hook. My dad passed away a month ago and I?ll need to be
helping close up his house. Since he was in the western burbs of Chicago, I?m
going to "steal away? long enough to come and spectate for a day or 2. Anyone
have an extra hotel room for Friday and Saturday night? I shouldn?t miss the
bonfire, too!

John Frymark