fot

[Fot] 1974 spit project

Subject: [Fot] 1974 spit project
From: SeaCubeCo at aol.com (christopher bock)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 16:43:32 -0400
Time that I realized that I can't finish this and want to go in a different
direction.

This is some of what I have....

I have clean titled 1974 spitfire and many many parts. The body has a small
rust hole in front of the driver wheel arch.  The floors look solid.
 I have many parts........
2-1500 engines that turn freely
1-1500 engine that I have no idea about.
3-diffs
2-transmissions
Hardtop with glass and trim
1-bonnet with a small rust hole under headlight where frame mounts to.
1-bonnet with no rust but with many dings.
3+-front suspensions
3+-rear suspensions
4-doors, 2 each side
2-doors, 1 each side, rotted to hell but has all hardware and glass
1-gt6 rotoflex rear suspension
3-leaf springs
1- 4-2-1 header, needs flanges, both sides.
3+-carbs

I had 2-3 other spits that were scrapped that I got parts from as well

Basically there is a lot of small misc parts. Everything for the car will be
included.  There is more than I can list, but it is all included.

New urathane body mount kit
Rebuild kit for front suspension
Engine gasket set
New aluminum radiator (cheap eBay)

The car has been taken apart and needs to be put back together.

Located in Bridgeville, DE 19933 USA.
Some parts are in a separate area.  I will have everything in one location if
you're serious about wanting this project.

I can supply pictures upon request.

I am looking for $1000 or.......

There is one trade I am willing to do for a vehicle located in Baltimore, MD.
The vehicle is a ford pickup and it is listed for $850 OBO. I have a link to
the listing. I will be willing to give you $100 to bring it to me.

Or, a 1976-1979 ford pickup in good body shape. I would prefer a 2wd, short bed
but I would be willing to take whatever.

Hit me up with my email.

Sincerely,
Christopher Bock
SeaCubeCo at aol.com