fot

[Fot] Oil diapers

Subject: [Fot] Oil diapers
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 11:00:59 -0400

Don/Barry/Mordy/Dave (et al)...

Our territorial marking habits are well known, and we must live with our
reputation.

When Bob Wismer and I showed up at Barber in Birmingham at one of the very
first vintage events held there, the track staff met us at our assigned parking
spot with two five gallon buckets of Oil Dri.  They were smiling, but they were
serious.

"...fricken Appalachian"?  No, sir!  Dave's work is Yankee ingenuity.  It
should be celebrated!

Bill Dentinger