fot

[Fot] 72 Spitfire FP for sale

Subject: [Fot] 72 Spitfire FP for sale
From: nicholsondustin at yahoo.com (dustin nicholson)
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 15:42:47 -0600
Link below. A TxFOT car for sale on BaT. The guys and I have known this car for
5+ years in Corinthian Vintage Auto Racing through the current and previous
owners. Well prepared steel bodied car with the right upgrades to be both
competitive and vintage legal. Competed at Road Atlanta Kastner Cup, I wasn?t
there but I believe the story is it was competitive until it blew a head
gasket. I think that was before the yellow paint, car was aqua blue back then.

I have no financial interest but would like to see it stay in the FOT family as
it?s a good solid car.