fot

[Fot] Thanks fo your help

Subject: [Fot] Thanks fo your help
From: tedtsimx at bright.net (Ted Schumacher)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 09:48:06 -0500
FOTer's, a few days ago I was on a hunt for a 1982 AutoWeek. Several
members stepped up to the plate. Because of you, I found the needed
issue.? We had won a 24 hour race in our TR8 and our TR7 team car
finished 3rd in its class.? Goodyear did a full 2 page spread in
AutoWeek and I did not have a copy.? My crew chief, who took us through
wins in Showroom Stock, Playboy and Escort series, was killed this past
year in a motorcycle accident. I wanted to give this to his oldest son.
Thanks again. Your efforts were really appreciated. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022