fot

[Fot] Available Items

Subject: [Fot] Available Items
From: paulricco at att.net (Paul Ricco)
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 14:00:19 -0600
FOT,

We are doing a little winter cleaning and I have a few things to offer for sale
that can shipped pretty easily.  I would like to offer them too FOT before we
post them on EBAY.  They are as follows:

2 Used Velocity Stacks and 2 Screen Covers For SU H6/HS6 (They are the ones
made and sold by ARE)                                       $50 + Shipping for
all 4 items
1 Very Lightly Used, Excellent Condition, Good Parts Oil Separator (Includes
Separator, 6 Hose Clamps, PVC Valve)                       $50 + Shipping

We ship from WI and will only add what the actual shipping cost is to the
purchase price.  They will go to the 1st person that gets back to us on them.
Once they are on EBAY, that is the way that they will have to purchased.

Thanks,

Paul Ricco