fot

[Fot] Fwd: [WPTA] NCTA Member

Subject: [Fot] Fwd: [WPTA] NCTA Member
From: jerryvv at roadrunner.com (Jerry Van Vlack)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 19:12:27 -0500
FOT
Dave?s 2008 photo?s from Watkins Glen are of Jim Shaw?s car. I?ve attached the
photo of both cars under our tent at the 2003 VTR / Summer Party in the rain
and mud. Those of you that were there can remember the mud bowl that the ?Polo
Field? eventually  turned into.

Bruce?s car is on the right and Jim?s is on the left. Rare to see 1 this color
let alone 2 together.

By the way Bruce?s son in law, Mike Mehl races Bruce?s ex Autocross TR4  #46
out of the Northwest. He attended FOT at Elkhart Lake as did Bruce and his
wife. Our condolences to Mike and his wife.

JVV