fot

[Fot] Quaiff & GT6 MKIII

Subject: [Fot] Quaiff & GT6 MKIII
From: bownes at web9.com (robert bownes)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 17:33:51 -0500
So long ago I picked up an early GT6 MKIII that has the rotoflex rear end
with the intention of restoring it, driving it, racing it or generally
having fun with it. Part of that project involved picking up a Quaiff
differential for it. Which never went in and is sitting on my shelf next to
the aluminumfront hubs for the TR6 I have not gotten to...

I'm not thinking I'm going to have the time to finish this project, and if
I do, it's not going to be soon.

The car is sitting in my drive, where it has sat for a few years after I
put it on the road and drove it for a few years. It ran fine, but the
interior is rough, it needs a floor (which I have) and a great deal of TLC.
Paint is a given, interior if it isn't going to be a race car is a given.

But it's time to make it all go away. Located in Albany, N.Y, I can toss it
on a trailer and bring it a few hours in any direction if it's worthwhile.

Yes, I'll separate them if you make it worth my while.

The Quaiff is worth something, the GT6 I want to see go someplace other
than parts or a crusher.

Thanks!
Bob