fot

[Fot] We have a runner!

Subject: [Fot] We have a runner!
From: tr4abrad at gmail.com (Brad Eells)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 13:26:13 -0800
Hi Gang,

A milestone...

Chuck Gee visited today and we decided to put my 6 weeks of work on the
Spitfire to the test. After discovering we had a bad fuel pump and the
timing was 180 degrees out (who knew a crank pulley has bottom dead center
marks too??)

We fired the car up and it's sounded very sweet...the car last ran in anger
at Riverside in 1976. 41 plus years later Blue Lightning is running again.

Thanks so much to Chuck for the visit and the master diagnostician
work...I'm sure I owe him more than a beer...

The first test is passed, yet much is left to do...and that Kastner Cup
2019 is looming in my mind alread...

You can watch it here!

<goog_1569666516>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhn65tiGm38