fot

[Fot] Nomination of Jeff Gerken

Subject: [Fot] Nomination of Jeff Gerken
From: robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com (Robert Lang)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 20:58:07 +0000 (UTC)
SECOND
Welcome, Jeff.

Bob Lang
TR6's

    On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 2:19 PM, Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley
via Fot <fot at autox.team.net> wrote:

 Jeff just bought my TR6.? He is super excited to race it.? He lives in Spokane
and will race with SOVREN.? He has lots of experience in old BMWs.? In his firt
job he sold TRs in 1972 and he has always wanted to race one.? Now he will.?
The car is going to a good owner with sufficient resources to see that it gets
some professional attention to all the needed details.? I will see it race
overr 4th of July.

Looking for a second.

His email is:
?jeff.gerken at hotmail.com.