fot

[Fot] McMaster-Carr Catalog

Subject: [Fot] McMaster-Carr Catalog
From: william.tobin31 at verizon.net (Bill Tobin)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 12:55:51 -0500
  From: Kenneth Knight via Fot
  To: FOT
  Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 10:38 AM

  Good Morning All;

  I just received my new McMaster-Carr catalog (#124) and have a #118, in
perfect shape, that I will give to someone for the cost of the UPS Flat Rate
shipping, $13.65.  Would prefer PayPal and need an address.  Who would like
this catalog?

  While all this stuff is on-line there is nothing like sitting with a cold
adult drink and just turning the pages to find stuff you had no idea was even
made.  This is 4040 pages of pure enjoyment, plus a damn valuable resource in
the garage.  The prices will be a bit off but the part #'s are good.  I don't
get one of these every year as they must be bloody expensive to print.  First
response takes it.

  Ken

  fot at autox.team.net

  http://www.fot-racing.com