fot

[Fot] New Cars, New Parts

Subject: [Fot] New Cars, New Parts
From: Bill at ponostyle.com (Bill)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 05:36:05 -1000
They pretty much belong in a barn. There isn?t any way I know of to make then
handle even the horsepower they are rated if you drive in a spirited fashion.
With a later TR4 or TR6 case and some work or a quaife dog box set you have a
prayer, but TR3 not so much. I have three or four I?d be happy to give you.