fot

[Fot] GT6. Estate Sale

Subject: [Fot] GT6. Estate Sale
From: n197tr4 at cs.com (Joe Alexander)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 14:40:07 -0500
FOT

I meet with Estate lady on Thursday.

I will outline her approach to the sale afterwards and send to those folks who
have expressed an interest.

It may need to be moved by the 1st of May.

I am encouraging folks to come and look, first.

It should be regarded as a project car, although it is all together and may
have been driven on to the trailer, when last raced. I will try to find out.

We have a guest room and transportation if needed.

I had 10 years of exposure to this car in the 90s, but none in the past 15
years. Ed and Yvonne were good friends. They are both gone now.

I have a list of those that have expressed an interest. If you want your name
added or deleted, please let me know.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr