fot

[Fot] the F-1 races this weekend

Subject: [Fot] the F-1 races this weekend
From: robertlangtr6 at yahoo.com (Robert Lang)
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 11:46:15 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Kas - this was announced last year. I found this article on usa today:
Formula One to air on ESPN starting in 2018 as part of multiyear deal

|  |  |

|  |
Formula One to air on ESPN starting in 2018 as part of multiyear deal

Formula One is headed back to ESPN after the open-wheel racing series'
four-year deal with NBC Sports concludes ...

I was concerned that the coverage would be different from NBC, but it looks
like espn2 will have practice and qualifying too.
I found the times on tvracer.com
Regards,Bob Lang

    On Thursday, March 22, 2018, 2:42:32 AM EDT, Kas Kastner via Fot <fot at