fot

[Fot] brake pad and rotor discovery and update

Subject: [Fot] brake pad and rotor discovery and update
From: tedtsimx at bright.net (Ted Schumacher)
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 09:53:39 -0400
We are a distributor for KFP and have been involved with their product
since they started. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US & Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022