fot

[Fot] FW: brake pad and rotor discovery and update

Subject: [Fot] FW: brake pad and rotor discovery and update
From: johnstydo at gmail.com (John Styduhar)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 14:22:23 -0400
References: <1496073395.378283.1531254099121@connect.xfinity.com> <000001d4191c$23b6fac0$6b24f040$@gmail.com> <002101d4192b$ccfd2fa0$66f78ee0$@gmail.com> <5D3076785B8A61C5.41E5DF95-760C-4BB7-9248-CEC5A8426678@mail.outlook.com> <8E56E6CE-D9CC-46E5-A2C2-96E5166BE1E7@mhc-law.com> <5D3076785B8A61C5.D479DDDF-875A-4D7E-BFCE-999DCDA5B50B@mail.outlook.com> <BN6PR22MB033849FB53B7668FBE2C63AD99590@BN6PR22MB0338.namprd22.prod.outlook.com>
The stock TR3B-6 brake caliper mounting bracket for the 16P caliper won't
accommodate the larger diameter 11" rotor.