fot

[Fot] Inner axle shaft of IRS rear axle moving outwards.

Subject: [Fot] Inner axle shaft of IRS rear axle moving outwards.
From: william.tobin31 at verizon.net (Bill Tobin)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 22:44:23 -0400
Marcel, I just had my diff apart to replace seals and just to look
around inside. I had to use a 20 ton press to get those bearings off the
inner axle shaft; very tight. I'd check the tolerances on the shaft and
bearing. You may have some wear in the parts. Pressing them back
together took some force too.

Loc tite has a product for holding bearings onto shafts, green I think.
It may help.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Bill