fot

[Fot] some KCup photos

Subject: [Fot] some KCup photos
From: my71spit13 at yahoo.com (Shawn Frank)
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:30:55 +0000 (UTC)
I wanted to share a few links to my Facebook posts containing only a fraction
(so far) of the photos from the Kastner Cup. If you want to follow along, visit
the North American Triumphs page at?http://www.facebook.com/NorthAmTriumphs
When you click on the photos, use the side arrows to scan through more. I'll be
posting for a while due to having over 2700 usable images so follow along on
the page if you want. I am working on redeveloping a website and plan to upload
to Dropbox as well and will share with you all. There's a lot to go through but
they look great!
-The Group photo has been viewed over 15,000 times, fyi. Here is the link to
that:
https://www.facebook.com/NorthAmTriumphs/photos/a.225961787527668.1073741828.225875854202928/812183895572118/?type=3&theater

-Here is the post of your 2018 Kastner Cup Champion Jim Dolan on track.

https://www.facebook.com/NorthAmTriumphs/photos/pcb.812647672192407/812645292192645/?type=3&theater

-Jim Dolan accepting the Cup
https://www.facebook.com/NorthAmTriumphs/photos/pcb.813744275416080/813720052085169/?type=3&theater

-Your top 5 based on official results
https://www.facebook.com/NorthAmTriumphs/photos/pcb.815003961956778/815001595290348/?type=3&theater

-and a few with the Kastner/Brophy cars and Mr Kas Kastner himself
https://www.facebook.com/NorthAmTriumphs/photos/pcb.816158981841276/816157965174711/?type=3&theater

Shawn Frank
Spitfire & GT6 Magazine, Editor
Continued Legacy, Owner
North American Triumphs, Admin
Friends of Triumph, NASS#746, VTR#94692, Iowa BCC
Drive Away Cancer Iowa, driver
515-339-4228

'71 Triumph Spitfire MKIV "Gertrude"'63 Triumph Spitfire4 MK1'72 Triumph GT6
MK3'76 Triumph TR7 Victory Edition
'80 Triumph Spitfire 1500