fot

[Fot] WTB TR6 for the street

Subject: [Fot] WTB TR6 for the street
From: deweerdm at rogers.com (Mike Deweerd)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:29:39 -0400
Check out this one might be worth the drive (3-4 hrs from Detroit)
https://www.torontotriumph.com/html/classifieds-full.shtml
3rd one down 76 TR6 2500.00$ cdn
That?s about 15 bucks US ??? Right? Lol
I?ve got a barn full of projects and no time or room for more or I would go see
it for myself
Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone