fot

[Fot] For the good of the order...

Subject: [Fot] For the good of the order...
From: billdentin at aol.com (Bill Dentinger)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 19:06:40 -0400

Amici...

Sadly, I've hung my Nomex on the hook.  I no longer race.

But I feel a duty to echo Vintage Motorsports recent email tout celebrating
VSCDA's 40th Annual Summer Party at Grattan Raceway, August 17th to 19th, 2018.
 I probably participated in the first 35 of those, although probably crewing
for Tony Drews in the last one I attended.  I remember when that event was
called, "The Vintage Grand Prix au Grattan".  I raced at thirty-nine different
venues, but Grattan Raceway, just Northeast of Grand Rapids, Michigan was
always my favorite.

It is absolutely perfect for our cars.  If you've not raced Grattan Raceway, I
strongly urge you to consider this event.

Bill Dentinger