fot

[Fot] Nomination request for Phil Gott and his son Dave

Subject: [Fot] Nomination request for Phil Gott and his son Dave
From: triumphsix at yahoo.com (David Gott)
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 11:22:34 -0000
Hi Carl,
I hope all is well! ? Thought you might get a kick out of my in car video of
the Kastner Cup! ? The starter solenoid acted up in the new-to-me high torque
starter, so a push start put me at the back of the pack, making for a fun
drive! ?Running the engine as you built it, with some slight adjustments, but
still stock head and cam. ?Had a few people mention you when they came over to
chat, too! ?Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/wabn9p6LdMo?
Dave Gott

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone