fot

[Fot] Attn: GT6 guys

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Attn: GT6 guys
From: Dean Tetterton via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 18:51:36 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_16478536_996911716.1547146296834

A friend of mine has a Triumph Sports Six and is interested if there were any 5
speed transmissionsthat would fit in behind the GT6 engine. He has a GT6 engine
and regular 4 speed in it now. If no5 speeds fit easily are there any GT6
Overdrive transmissions available. Looking to lower thoseRPM's on the Turnpike.
ThanksDean T.
You can respond directly to me if you desire.
------=_Part_16478536_996911716.1547146296834

mine has a Triumph Sports Six and is interested if there were any 5 speed
transmissions
speed in it now. If no</div>

Looking to lower those</div>

------=_Part_16478536_996911716.1547146296834--