fot

[Fot] GT6 bits

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] GT6 bits
From: tom strange via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2024 13:15:29 -0500

--00000000000021c763060e4af4fc

Hello all,
  Preparing to get the 59 Red car here.  This car will be able to run on
the street, therefor I will need some of the stock bits.
  The first thing on my mind today is headlights, (complete bucket
assembly) side window glass and the mechanicals for it, and a front bumper.
Anyone?
  This will be a big project, so expect more requests in the coming
months.  I'm still coordinating with Scott Bar on all of this, and he will
send me everything he has, but at this point, we're not sure what all that
entails ....  just thinking in advance (which will probably get me in
trouble;>).
Tom
ex #4 White
future #59 Red
ps. different subject .. also looking for a right rear fender for a 1959
MGA for a friend.

--00000000000021c763060e4af4fc

.=C2=A0 This car will be able to run on the street, therefor I will need so=
me of the stock bits.</div><div>=C2=A0 The first thing on my mind today is =
headlights, (complete bucket assembly) side window glass and the mechanical=
be a big project, so expect more requests in the coming months.=C2=A0 I&#39=
;m still coordinating with Scott Bar on all of this, and he will send me ev=
erything=C2=A0he has, but at this point, we&#39;re not sure what all that e=
ntails ....=C2=A0 just thinking in advance (which will probably get me in t=
/div><div>ps. different=C2=A0subject .. also looking for a right rear fende=

--00000000000021c763060e4af4fc--

--===============7228396312016412923==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com