RE: Replacement Chassis vs. VALUE

To: "David Nock" <healeydoc@sbcglobal.net>, "Rick Swain"
Subject: RE: Replacement Chassis vs. VALUE
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:12:30 -0500
Hi David and All, the word "Value" means different things to different
people.  Since I purchased my BT7 Mk2 new in May, 1963 and still drive
it to this day, I don't measure its "Value" to me in dollars or Concours
Gold.  Its "Monetary Value" is somewhat small for resale purposes but
its "Pride of Ownership Value" is what I derive from driving a rare and
beautiful British roadster which I never intend to sell anyway.  It all
depends on how you perceive your Healey's role in your life.
Respectfully,
Jack