Re: re. Bias-Ply Tire Recommendations

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: re. Bias-Ply Tire Recommendations
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:23:24 -0400
Hendrix Wire Wheel will shave tires as a part of the true and balance process,
if desired.  Their theory is that all tires are slightly out of round as
molded, but modern suspensions can compensate for that without having to shave
the tires.  In the past, shaving was more important because suspension systems
were not as sophisticated.  I always have them shave new tires for my BJ8 when
I have them balanced.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry