Re: Car stopped puzzle - Why?

To: "Dave & Marlene" <rusd@velocitus.net>, <Editorgary@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Car stopped puzzle - Why?
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 19:57:07 -0500
The master switch would have been my first guess had Gary not said he
already tested it, mine would make my car crap out as described by others
for no apparent reason and power was still connected through the switch for
the other circuits.  That was a head scratcher (wasn't a lister yet).

I hooked both wires to the same terminal on the switch, disconnected the
ignition wire as described below and put a cheap but reliable battery
disconnect switch on the battery terminal, no problems since.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1