Re: Ignorant

To: "M Fawcett" <m.fawcett@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Ignorant
From: "Bill Lawrence" <ynotink@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 22:29:09 -0700
Hydraulic force is very convincing. If you make sure to pack the recess
completely and find a dowel or some other tool that is a fairly close
fit in the pilot bushing a couple sharp blows with a heavy hammer will
force the bushing out every time. In my opinion this is the elegant way
to do it, all else is BF&I (Brute Force and Ignorance). Try it.
Surprise yourself.

Bill Lawrence